Utherm offers a wide range of high efficiency, low emission industrial heaters, boilers and steam generators. Our packaged units are engineered to meet the needs of discerning customers, especially when specific process conditions, custom requirements, high efficiency and low emission targets, low cost, and a tight schedule are of significant importance.
How We Build It
Utherm heaters are built in our modern, ASME-certified heater and boiler manufacturing facility, using automated manufacturing processes and state-of-the-art equipment. Every Utherm heater starts in our facility as raw steel, and all processing, welding, coating, assembly, testing, insulating and wiring operations are conducted in-house to ensure the highest product quality and manufacturing efficiencies.
Direct Fired Firecage Heaters
Why Choose Utherm Direct Fired Firecage Heaters
- Rated for class I division II hazardous areas.
- Overall footprint <33% than bath style heaters.
- Process heating coil, heat exchanger, flame arrestor, and burner can be easily removed for inspection, maintenance, and cleaning
- CSA B149.3 compliant fuel train and BMS
Boilers, Steam Generators and Reboilers
Why choose Utherm boilers
- High efficiency and low emissions
- Compact size and small footprint
- Low mass, fast heat-up rate
- Fully modulating burners with a full range of PLC control options
- Can provide a complete package with single-source responsibility
- Typical applications include steam generators as well as amine, glycol and condensate reboilers
Custom Thermal Packages & More
Custom Thermal Packages
- Utherm has one of the largest engineering teams in the business. We use state-of-the-art 3D modelling software to tailor our products to meet virtually any customer specifications. We provide complete packages including control room buildings, pumps, vessels, piping, electrical, instrumentation and control systems. Our experienced engineers use CFD and FEA software to model complex geometries for unique applications. We have many years of experience in solving heat transfer and fluid flow problems. We also provide custom burners, heat exchangers, stacks, metallurgy, refractories, and specialty coatings.
Services and Parts
- Utherm has a team of field service engineers, PLC programmers, journeyman gas fitters, pipefitters, instrument technicians and electricians to provide customer service and support during installation, commissioning, and startup.
- We have fully equipped service vehicles with onboard instrumentation for combustion analysis, HART communicators, calibration, measurement and testing instruments.
- We can provide inspection and third party field approval/permitting of fired equipment.
- Utherm also supplies spare parts to keep your heaters up and running. Our repair and maintenance service are happy to help install, inspect, and service Utherm or any other brand of fired heaters.